Compact 3D workstation
The Entry-level of White-Light Interferometry
The TMS-100 TopMap Metro.Lab from Polytec is a high-precision white-light interferometer (coherence scanning interferometer) with a large vertical measurement range and nanometer resolution. This means the TopMap Metro.Lab is ideally suited for the non-contact measurement of flatness, step height and parallelism of large surfaces and structures on even soft and delicate materials too.
As a complete and compact 3D measurement workstation, the TopMap Metro.Lab allows the user to perform measurements with a large field-of-view and nanometer resolution thanks to its 70 mm vertical measurement range.
No matter whether it’s used in the metrology lab or close to production, it completes an extremely wide range of measuring tasks. The open software architecture also enables you to program routine tasks or set up your very own user interface.
- Non-contact, optical measurement principle
- Fast measurement of large areas measuring up to approx. 80 x 80 mm²
- Telecentric optics measures even hard-to-reach, low-lying areas like holes
- Flexible due to the 70 mm measurement range in the Z-direction
- Easy-to-use and automatable software generates DIN ISO compliant parameters
- Smart Surface Scanning Technology for reflective or matte surfaces